Setting up a practise
Have you decided that you want to set up a private physiotherapy practice?
Before setting up your physiotherapy practice there are many different things to consider, such as:
- Naming your practice
- What will be the nature your practice?
- How much will you charge?
- Setting up a website for your practice
The course of action you choose will affect the costs you will incur and may also affect how soon you start to receive income from the practice.
Naming your physiotherapy practice
Choosing a name for your new physiotherapy practice can be a creative and enjoyable process. It is also one that you need to get right. Potential patients may infer a lot from your business name and first impressions count.
While it may be tempting to try to stamp your individual personality on your physiotherapy practice'€™s name, there are many other issues to consider. Being objective and choosing a name that reflects your business strategy can be more valuable. This is especially true as your business develops over time.
Nature of your practice
- Will you specialise in providing a certain area of physiotherapy, such as paediatrics or sports injuries, or will you offer general physiotherapy.
- Will you work in partnership with other therapists, such as massage therapists, podiatrists, occupational therapists, etc to provide a broader service to your patients.
- Will you sell physiotherapy equipment that will be of benefit to your patient. You may decide to sell back rolls, swiss balls, wheat pack and ankle weights to your patients for example.
- Will you provide clinic appointments, home visits, or a mixture of both.
- Will you hire staff or do all the work yourself?
Certain things to consider are:
- How much will you charge for each treatment.
- Who will pay you (the patient, their company, or their health insurance).
- Will you offer discounts to patients that pay at the time of treatment.
- Will you offer discounts to new patients to encourage them to use your practice?
Setting up a website for your practice
A website should be a powerful tool to get new patients for any new physiotherapy practice. A website is their to inform potential patients about your practice the products or services you offer. A website should provide a platform to communicate with potential patients and promoting yourself and your products and services. Above all a website should be a constant source of new patients for your practice.
Physio123 can help you:
- Create an effective website
- Develop a Company Brand
- Get ranked on google
- Create a PPC Campaign
- Get lots of new patients
Get started now with a free 3 month trial
of our PhysioOne package
Free website for 3 months!Try our a bespoke website 100% risk free for 3 months. No contracts. No strings. »
Have questions?Talk to us and find out more »
Printing serviceWe offer a printing service to help market your practice »