|Free Assessment: A brief opportunity to discuss your symptoms with a chiropractor. A screening examination may take place.
No firm diagnosis can be established on the basis of this appointment type. An initial Consultation is required before treatment can commence.
|Initial Consultation Including First Treatment*: Consultation, Report of Findings and Treatment*
Applies to chiropractic New Patients & patients with more than four years absence.
BUPA patients please click here
|Treatment Visit: Applies to existing chiropractic patients who have been seen within the previous two years.||£38|
|Re-Examination: Applies to existing patients who were last seen more than 2 years but less than 4 years ago.
For children under 16 we offer reduced rates. Please call us on 01903 230066 for more information.
Call us now on 01903 230066
- *Providing that you are considered suitable for your chosen therapy your first treatment is included in the fee for your Initial Consultation. In most cases the treatment will take place as part of the Initial Consultation appointment. In cases where further investigations are necessary or if time simply does not allow it may take place at a later date. Most other clinics will charge separately for the treatment.
- Payment is due at each visit –
by cash, cheque or card.
- Private medical insurance claims are billed directly to the insurer providing that we are issued with the relevant reference and claim numbers. We do not load our fees or otherwise charge for this service.
- For cash plans such as SimplyHealth, you pay us at each visit and get a receipt. Send the receipt(s) to the provider, who will reimburse you according to the terms of your plan.
- In cases where there is a claim against a third party, for example after a traffic accident or an accident at work, you will need the insurer/solicitor to approve the treatment before you can re-
claim the cost. We do not issue pro- forma invoices but, on their written request and with your permission, we are happy to estimate the expected number of treatments in writing to the insurer/solicitor.
- When not available from your GP the fees for further investigations are charged by the provider of the service. We do not receive any incentive payments.
Xrays and Scans –
In cases where x-
Where the images are provided on a CD/DVD we are more than happy to provide you with a copy, as long it doesn’t infringe on any copyrights. We do not charge for this service.